Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentines for Kids


Hi all!  Valentines is, well... tomorrow.  Sorry this is so close.  
But I wanted to share our valentines that we made.
You see I combed Pinterest for Valentines that I thought would be appropriate 
for a child to give and get from either gender to either gender.
In my search I didn't really find anything appropriate that wouldn't cost an
arm and a leg or take too much time to prepare.  
I got to thinking that I want what they give to point back to what 
love really is so we went with a scripture theme.

I looked through a bunch of verses but settled on John 15 : 13
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for another.


So how do you make this into a valentine?  You add a cute baggie full of Life cereal!  
I think they turned out pretty cute, don't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment